Friday, April 10, 2009

The following is an account of what I have named the, "White Fluffy Bug." It appeared on our window sill one day and hasn't been seen since. Luckily we kept a good record of its visit.



Mam and I placed the white fluffy bug on this piece of cloth so you can see it better. It's definitely a candidate for the "Weird Bug" category. In this picture, I think you're looking at its butt.



If you look closely you can see its little face. Well, at least it looks like a face to me. You can clearly see two little "eye holes."


Fluffy it is. It seems to me like it's just a walking piece of belly button lint. Take a look at the following video to get a full idea of this bug's weirdness.

Hope you enjoyed this new "Weird Bug of Thailand." Stay tuned for more weird bugs to be posted soon!

-Jeeem-

No comments:

Post a Comment